Member since November, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Latest Memoir (of 9):
Whammo, bammo, sincere THANK YOU, mammo.
- Whammo, bammo, sincere THANK YOU, mammo.
- Six-words & wine = probably shouldn't.
- Divorce is really unbecoming a wife.
- Well, you don't look Jewish either.
- Takes effort? Agreed. This much? Disagree.
- I'm ambidextrous, and usually I'm right.
- Where's the real life "ctrl F"?
- An outrageously rebellious conformist. Or not.
- My cover doesn't match my book.