Member since March, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
SMITH profile questions...
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
(plug alert!) http://in6words.blogspot.co.uk/
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Asked librarian: “Any books on shelves?”.
- Asked librarian: “Any books on shelves?”.
- Nearly asleep. Need Toilet. Riskin' it.
- Up at 11. Breakfast or lunch?
- Took up tap-dancing. Fell in sink.
- Gandalf the Grey or Albus Dumbledore?
- Get the hell off my ukulele!
- Productivity's rapidly decreased since discovering Pottermore.
- Writing memoirs to avoid doing work.
- Hired a stripper... took wallpaper down.
- How d'you eat your Easter eggs?
- One day, I'll buy new underpants...
- Skinny body. Fat neck. Baggy shirt.
- Seven Deadly sins: done. What next?
- Sandwich unfinished. Lunchtime ends. Foiled again.
- Said: "Beautiful baby!" Thought: "Gollum's doppleganger".