Member since June, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
something related to one of the following seven things:
- firing suspicious glances at those who cut their spaghetti instead of twirling it
- educating people on the inevitable zombie apocalypse
- slapping my knee/saying cheesy old man things
- forgetting that the people i'm watching at can see me through my window
- loving ducks, whale sharks, and albatrosses... they are the best animals
- trying desperately to connect. it can be so hard sometimes.
- being terrified that i'm going to accidentally cook someone who's crawled into my oven and fallen asleep
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
My favorite story of all time is:
the story of you and me. it hasn't gone very far yet but you're reading this so maybe it has started.
Right now, I'm reading:
haunted - chuck palahnuik
one of my favourite authors. i am almost done this book. it's been gripping.
Latest Memoir (of 9):
So many connections, so little connection.
- So many connections, so little connection.
- You'll never know me. your loss.
- Well, I unfollowed you on Twitter.
- Keep breathing, keep loving, don't panic.
- Doctor looked at chart, said, "hmm.".
- Be yourself, they aren't paying attention.
- I loved her, she loved drugs.
- Something just changed after the intervention.
- Learned to read. haven't stopped since.