Member since January, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Anywhere I can!
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Cold chill dog. Cold fucking chill.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Dammit by Blink 182 (it's my go to "Oh shit!" song.)
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Someone who truly wanted to.
In bed I like to read:
I prefer to write in bed.
My favorite story of all time is:
still being written.
Right now, I'm reading:
Anything I can.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Well, that is just my luck...
Latest Memoir (of 222):
I am not a back-up plan.
- I am not a back-up plan.
- You're a gem! Sorry, meant cunt.
- Just like that my psychosis returns.
- Darling, have we reached the end?
- My anger has turned into apathy.
- Double headed coin...I've got tails.
- The truth is, I don't know.
- "Are you willing to buy some?".
- I'm begging you, be my escape.
- Who the hell is this guy?!
- Full of doubt, six word drought.
- Just one? Why should I settle?
- It can't just be me, right?
- I can't picture him in jeans...
- I'm gonna buy sooooooooooo many clothes.