Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Stardust when I'm still ... the theme to the Pink Panther when I'm on the move.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
The future's both real and important....
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
having fun ... i have so much g-d damn fun ... i am lousy with it ... i have been overrun by it ... i was locked in giggly mortal combat with it for a while ... now i am kind of its bitch.
In bed I like to read:
Right now, I'm reading:
some weird quiz about reading.
Latest Memoir (of 100):
My problems don't even interest me.
- My problems don't even interest me.
- Partying, parenthood results similar: sleep-deprived psychedelia.
- The heroic dose was too much.
- I'm so naked under my clothes.
- The soul's most unscrupulous landlord? lust.
- Lust wrote checks I couldn't cash.
- Litterbugs make really terrible life partners.
- That one step back's a trip.
- Callouses...the protection I've been seeking?
- Never careless, but only rarely careful.
- Self-deception's a pointless crown of thorns.
- Broke my award for spazzing out.
- Life is "now" in serial format.
- Inspiration buoys me; faith eludes me.
- Root insecurities discovered in mysterious genealogy.