Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Brokenness and healing.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
At the moment, I like to read LoveGivesMeHope and PostSecret.
In bed I like to read:
Calvin and Hobbes and Nicholas Sparks or historical fiction.
My favorite story of all time is:
Pride and Prejudice
Latest Memoir (of 80):
Shut a door I wanted open.
- Shut a door I wanted open.
- Loneliness so real. Difficulty handling it.
- Refuse to let depression engulf me.
- Never thought I'd miss my ant-depressants.
- Wish I didn't feel so alone.
- My heart's full of broken dreams.
- Hope DOES exist. Keep holding on.
- Please, look at the healing come.
- And I can feel myself changing.
- I just want to be enough.
- And when it rains, it pours.
- Trying so hard not to cut.
- No blood, it's not cutting, right?
- Thank you. You make me smile.=).
- Think I might have found him.