Member since January, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
So it goes.
My favorite story of all time is:
Once, my physics teacher tried making a small ball into a falling can with a hole in it. When he made it, my whole class was incredibly happy. So was I.
In bed I like to read:
Whatever I'm currently reading, I'd suppose.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Sound and the Fury.
Latest Memoir (of 187):
School tomorrow. I'm okay with that.
- School tomorrow. I'm okay with that.
- My book list is almost finished.
- Cries listening to happy songs--figures.
- Summer school:bane of my existence.
- Peaceful, the world lay me down.
- It's been too long; starting again.
- Rather than love...give me truth.
- These eight day weeks are painful.
- I think I've run out of--.
- When did my hair get volume?
- Life is hard, and..that's all.
- Bees attracted to strawberry stained backpack.
- Catch-22 has been caught. Alas, nothing.
- Going to England in four months!
- There it went...so it goes.