Member since October, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 20):
Keep happy hour to an hour.
- Keep happy hour to an hour.
- Got full-time job. Klout in toilet.
- One week. Two funerals. Fuck February.
- Weigh less than my Great Dane.
- 2010 first: more funerals than weddings.
- No more flushing tampons, homeowner now.
- Dad says computer doesn't have desktop.
- Reading my blog: Mom. That's it.
- I have no idea what's next.
- Mr. President: Yes, you still can.
- Wanted: Freelancer. Compensation: Paltry funds, acne.
- Newspaper reporting happens quickly, turns out.
- Living in the present...starting tomorrow.
- "Libby's favorite chicken" replaced by Quorn.
- Tech calls from dad end tearfully.