Member since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Being intoxicated at completely inappropriate times.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Points in Case. PostSecret.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 48):
The mischief continues to find me!
- The mischief continues to find me!
- There is no escape, only consequence.
- Sexting from exes; dancing with parents.
- Dumped purse on floor and cried.
- Will I always be the other-woman?
- Never-ending beginning of my eventual downfall.
- Continue to document...because, fuck you.
- Inadequacy: only constant in this life.
- Phone calls stop. The questions start.
- This social phobia has to end.
- Woulda been nice to cuddle tonight.
- Unofficial block-parties that lead to scandals.
- Near-death experiences, diversity, adversity and power-outage.
- He said: "You've got a porn-body.".
- Home for the weekend. Sun shining.