Member since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
"Everyone loves you when you're dead. Journeys into Fame and Madness" by Neil Strauss (re-reading it for the second time).
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Our cats puking in our bedroom or kitchen.
In bed I like to read:
Anything, almost no poetry.
Latest Memoir (of 106):
Sometimes humans do not fail us.
- Sometimes humans do not fail us.
- He transcribed interviews and pictured hope.
- Sad girl who posts, flirts, everywhere.
- Sometimes we kill more than stories.
- Stamina and energy, games imitating life.
- Eating disorders. Philly steak franchises. Wednesday.
- The car that pulverized our money.
- Just remember: assholes are people too.
- Never a dark closet or basement.
- Will find job and keep it.
- Excited about finishing e-book next month.
- Listening to Johnny Cash's bittersweet voice.
- My novella's character is unapologetically bisexual.
- To not betray myself when desperate.
- We are working on honesty, yes.