Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 39):
Love is poetry for the heart.
- Love is poetry for the heart.
- Why do I stay? Your Love.
- One day she will see me.
- God I miss her so much.
- If you aren't here, who is?
- I've never been this lost before.
- Poetry: the voice, Heart: Vocal chords.
- Stress + No sleep = SICK!!!!!!
- Together holding hands, only you exist.
- Million choices, I only want you.
- The secret to happiness is love.
- I'm only this happy around you.
- Don't need sex, I need you.
- What happened to who I was?