Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
FML, Pophangover, Post Secrets, Dear Blank, Please Blank, everywhere...on purpose and accidentally..."accidentally" is often embarrassing, yet I cannot turn away...
In bed I like to read:
Heck yes. But really, cannot get to sleep without reading. So many, many reasons for my husband to hate me...
My favorite story of all time is:
I am going to have to ponder this for a while. Try to distract yourself with other activities to make the wait easier on you.
Right now, I'm reading:
I am always reading more than one book at a time. Right now I am reading David Sedaris' "When You Are Engulfed in Flames" and this autobiography by this reporter who goes crazy for a while the name of which I am too lazy to confirm and put here because it is not close to my couch, and a book on teaching oneself calligraphy.
Latest Memoir (of 8):
Why is it easier with tequila?
- Why is it easier with tequila?
- Tough times call for tuna tins.
- Good world= cookies, cake no calories.
- Trash boxes reflect neighborhood holiday overconsumption.
- That's what I don't know, why.
- YouTube YouSuck YouChanged TooMuch Change Back.
- Everyone is not at a party!
- Tired of being your constant disappointment.