Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Fear not. Dream big. Go forth.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Neil Gaiman and travel books
My favorite story of all time is:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Overcoming self doubt can take a lifetime.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Your inflicted scars can never be.
- Your inflicted scars can never be.
- Looking for my next big adventure.
- Show me stars. I'll come with.
- Ridden in debt. Still loving life.
- Yesterday doesn't matter anymore. Today does.
- Reflecting on what life should be.
- Turning 27. Still dealing with boys.
- All day at work. Watching videos.
- I will turn you into literature.
- Need to learn to be better.
- The world is my wonderful classroom.
- The world is a wonderful classroom.