dona_bumgarnerMember since June, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 19):
Why did I marry my father?
- Why did I marry my father?
- I say always double the garlic.
- Red vines for lunch. Bad day.
- Roadside cherry stands: high school summers.
- Christmas: an orange studded with cloves.
- Hostess trick: garlic and onion sautee.
- I waited so long to savor.
- At least I can boil water.
- I wait all year for peaches.
- Never thought I'd like Brussles sprouts.
- I make love by making dinner.
- Farm, market, kitchen, table. My community.
- Just when I leave, you call.
- I had forgotten your green eyes.
- How do I ask your forgiveness?