dogsknowallMember since April, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 53):
Write a play, make people belly-laugh.
- Write a play, make people belly-laugh.
- Play hard, laugh loud, save world.
- Oh, just to see his smile.
- Hug trees, love huge, sing out.
- Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you daughters.
- I wish he'd held my daughters.
- She is eight months and sublime.
- Fight or flight: both are brave.
- Can't help gettin mushy 'bout baby.
- Baby sleeping on my chest: bliss.
- It's starting to make sense. Truly.
- Baby Girl, proudest papa, mum extraordinaire.
- Can't spell lethargic, that's plain lazy.
- I fear nothing, makes me lathargic.
- Greek Gods can ruin your day.