Member since October, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Taking care of family members
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
any site dealing with upcoming films
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
I am Legend / Richard Matheson
Right now, I'm reading:
John Carter of Mars/ Edgar Rice Burroughs' trilogy, in prep for the film next year.
Latest Memoir (of 170):
Over-think every thing, almost every time.
- Over-think every thing, almost every time.
- Don't go out anymore.... or anyless.
- Dunder-Miflin could have been my household.
- Hormone derange: my favorite cowboy song.
- Where roads cross, I indecisively stop.
- I've waited many liftimes for you.
- No interstates... just wide open spaces.
- Got in the car and went!
- Liked traveling without all the scrutinizing.
- Roadkill: One more for the road.
- Past tense: use to be worried.
- Fasten seatbelts: Life's ride is rough.
- Happy endings: not in this lifetime.
- Her constant effervescence is always ever-present.
- There's more to life than working...