Member since March, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 723):
Snooze; falling asleep in 9-minute increments.
- Snooze; falling asleep in 9-minute increments.
- I am my daughter’s science experiment.
- I didn’t write six words yesterday.
- Have you written six words today?
- Underneath our clothes, we’re all naked.
- We succeed in spite of ourselves.
- Thinking of six really good words.
- Addictive personality stuck on loving you.
- Don’t have Old Maid. Go Fish.
- Watching the weather. Just like dad.
- Taking daughter to get her passport.
- Forgot to watch Superbowl last night.
- Ninja in a family of pirates.
- Phil and Chuck; conflicted groundhog predictions.
- Looking forward to the groundhog’s prediction.