Member since January, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 29):
Sold my kayak. Land locked again.
- Sold my kayak. Land locked again.
- Callback. Rocked it. Now to wait...
- Hidden meadow, secret garden of daffodils.
- Son's birth: Good Friday the thirteenth.
- The right questions get unexpected answers.
- Footsteps following me in the snow.
- St. Patrick's, wore purple. I'm Welsh.
- Broken gay-dar. He gets the waiter.
- Opening night of another's life story.
- Plan B means no Plan A.
- Let go of doubt, embrace faith.
- It's what you do with it!
- Life's not supposed too be fair.
- Groupon addiction does not save money.
- Drinking from fount. Hope springs eternal.