Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
WHAT?! There are other places?
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
35 years of fighting the enemy within only to realize I was only fighting with the me I was meant to become.
In bed I like to read:
mysteries, thrillers, historic fiction
My favorite story of all time is:
Anna Karenina. Weird right? Who woulda thunk it.
Right now, I'm reading:
Dean Koontz - Strangers
Latest Memoir (of 53):
Seeing hungry children breaks my heart.
- Seeing hungry children breaks my heart.
- Hoyt's Crossing on the Yuba. AWESOME!
- 6AM flight no food or booze.
- I'm all out of inspiration tonight.
- Anyone want to mow my yard?
- Why waste tears on never was?
- I'm still learning. Please be patient.
- I should have looked inside first.
- Too emotional for public consumption today.
- Don't feel at home at home.
- Weekend family-reunion. Scared I won't measure-up.
- Quit my job? Will God provide?
- So why can't I find it?
- I was meant for something more.
- Director of Making Shit Happen- Me.