Member since October, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Life is not black and white.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
One step forward, ten steps back.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The New Yorker
Right now, I'm reading:
Gotham Writer's Workshop
Latest Memoir (of 8):
The basis for marriage became baseless.
- The basis for marriage became baseless.
- Got sick, needed insurance, got married.
- Aging gracefully? Not happening for me!
- With age and honesty comes uncertainty.
- Breadwinner, disciplinarian, stranger. Father-in-law, Grandpa, hero.
- The remains of Sandy's wake: humanity.
- Do you kiss with morning breath?
- How can I have adult children?