Member since June, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You won't be dead at 35.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My favorite story of all time is:
that one with the happy ending.
Right now, I'm reading:
in my bath tub.
Latest Memoir (of 75):
Without senti, I'd just be mental.
- Without senti, I'd just be mental.
- Steel resolve, iron fist, stone heart.
- And almost on cue, the stars.
- Your flowers are making me hungry.
- Wishing she needed love, not time.
- She always sleeps after an orgasm.
- I'm always obsessing about being obsessive.
- I am this depressed (pic related).
- Fuck this end of world hangover!
- Fingers crossed these numbers are lucky.
- Too stubborn to quit (my job).
- Problem gambler. My problem's picking winners!
- Six word catharsis isn't really helping.
- I'm consumed by numbness. Overwhelming sadness.
- The television continues like everything's fine.