Member since August, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
James Patterson and Nora Roberts
Right now, I'm reading:
Quickie, James Patterson
Latest Memoir (of 29):
A job well done with pay.
- A job well done with pay.
- Soft baby skin against your cheek.
- Girls night out once a month.
- A book, a blanket, and solitude.
- Hide the oreos from the kids.
- After the lust comes true love.
- Marrying your best friend is bliss.
- Share the love, feed a friend.
- Good friends are like essential condiments.
- Hot chicken soup is like home.
- A delicious meal is edible joy.
- The melting pot is boiling over.
- When all else fails, just color.
- Sometimes Moms need the time-out chair.