delaneyjenniferMember since October, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
issues at home .
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
six billion secrets, MLIA to cheer me up .
In bed I like to read:
Jodi Picoult, Neil Gaiman, Haruki Mirakami
My favorite story of all time is:
The Tenth Circle .
Right now, I'm reading:
The Graveyard Book
Latest Memoir (of 15):
Don't make me regret trusting you.
- Don't make me regret trusting you.
- We'll all find our true love.
- It's never to late to forget.
- Don't hold back. you're worth more.
- I trust you. you'll help me.
- Suffering is the price of living.
- You're the highlight of my day.
- You will not hold me down.
- My life feels oh so right.
- I no longer need the blade.
- 120 scars. no more. i'm done.
- Support helped. hope got me through.
- I wrote love for those needing.
- My scars show what i've overcome.