deckeraMember since October, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
He will say he loves you. It's all a lie.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Bad luck. More like my world. hahahha
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Help, Finally 13, Moon Over Manifest, and Peace Love & Baby Ducks
Right now, I'm reading:
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." Not the whole song though. Those words still inspire me.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Ummmm. Well Liam Payne. Or Brooke Hyland. Directioner and Dance Momer. Life' good.(:
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Couldn't dance, now a competitive dancer.
- Couldn't dance, now a competitive dancer.
- Storm passed. Dancing in the rain.
- I want you to know I.Love.You.
- Smarter... blue eyes green or brown?
- Addicted to instagram. Are you too?
- You working hard, or hardly working?
- Park on driveway, drive on parkway?
- I'm a dreamer. Not only one.
- I love you. But she's hotter.
- Smartphone taken away= What is life???
- Smartphone taken away=what is life?
- Crazy moms? I say Dance Moms.
- No apple. no smartphone. How's life?