debrafillingimMember since December, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 15):
Will I ever be his rock?
- Will I ever be his rock?
- I wish he'd send me flowers!
- Death is sometimes kinder than life.
- Sisters should not see sisters die.
- Heather breathes 6 word memoirs.
- My students wrote 6 word memoirs.
- My studebts wrote 6 word memoirs.
- Loved ones suffering, prayers are welcomed.
- Animal abusers-can't get any lower.
- It's true-writing saved my life.
- Birthday Celebration, friends, love, surprises-thankful!
- Sunday, church, worship, love, gratitude, rest.
- Cranky Zander, overdue nap, finally peace.
- New year, new journal, new lists...
- My blessings always outnumber my hardships.