Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Probably anything involving me falling/tripping, or something school-wise that just won't go my way.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Harry Potter series.
Right now, I'm reading:
I'm reading The Looking Glass Wars trilogy by Frank Beddor. It's great.
Latest Memoir (of 27):
I'm falling in love with you.
- I'm falling in love with you.
- So you know, you are perfect.
- Librarian now resting with the greats.
- You've left your mark on me.
- I love his kiss too much.
- He makes my heart feel light.
- Today I start over, start anew.
- Made a new friend, lost another.
- Moved in. Still apprehensive about everything.
- It's raining; I'm the happiest ever.
- Best night I can remember having.
- I am suffocating in this house.
- New playlist. Makes my mornings bearable.
- House to myself, nothing to do.
- More grateful than she could know.