Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Someone almost- almost- making my script into a film.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Girls and Corpses
In bed I like to read:
horror, true crime
My favorite story of all time is:
American Tabloid by James Ellroy
Right now, I'm reading:
120 Days of Sodom by the Marquis de Sade
Latest Memoir (of 38):
Don't fuck up at work again.
- Don't fuck up at work again.
- I am going to be me.
- I won't drink hot sauce again.
- I will not give up. Ever.
- I vow to write a book.
- Make my family smile more often.
- Stop worrying about what others think.
- Try to make next year matter.
- No more waking up with stangers.
- Time to ask the big question.
- No more Bloody Marys for breakfast.
- Thank you for not being McCain.
- No more thousand points of night.
- Gimme back my social security money!!
- Red, white, black, blue. Who cares?