Member since January, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
trying to meet impossible schedules.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
IMDb movie reviews
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
I Am Legend
Right now, I'm reading:
He Is Legend; Edgar Rice Burroughs' John Carter series; Map of Time,
Latest Memoir (of 317):
Her eyes botch attempt at conversation.
- Her eyes botch attempt at conversation.
- Keep it down to life experiences.
- It ain't "Best Slogan Wins Prize!".
- Whatever happened to lives in six?
- Can't go on like this for-.
- Waited for last train to Clarksville...
- Does the Universe recognize our idiots?
- How many worlds have we visited?
- Waiting to see you in dreamland.
- Living to kill another twenty-four hours.
- Almost everything's gone, except the moon.
- Work to eat; sleep to work.
- Not through my cooking: Burnt offering.
- She had me before first 'Hello.'.
- How do YOU plan to leave?