Member since April, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
used, abused, recycled
Right now, I'm reading:
How to Build a Bridge and Get Over It
Latest Memoir (of 39):
She relents without defense, little sense.
- She relents without defense, little sense.
- Not just yet. Didn't hear singing.
- Heart skewered; not nearly enough bandaids.
- We fit better than he believed.
- Still wondering. She know? Hope so.
- Love letters make good fire starters.
- Old scars throbbing with renewed anguish.
- Wish fulfilled, still came home empty.
- His hands were trapped in hers.
- My agony, her ecstasy... vice versa.
- Let's pretend we never did that.
- Limited success with catch and release.
- She closes her eyes, I vanish.
- Appreciated my weaknesses, underestimated my strengths.
- No boys allowed; cute, but useless.