Member since January, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
"The Tortoise and the Hare"
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Right now, I'm reading:
Her Fearful Symmetry
Latest Memoir (of 77):
When challenged, surprisingly I can surprise.
- When challenged, surprisingly I can surprise.
- The proud owner of beautiful nothing.
- The anticipated beginning of life fulfillment...
- My clever movie references go unnoticed.
- Neverending Story- The Nothing really exists.
- Fingers crossed. Legs crossed. Not crossed.
- Dear career, Where are you hiding?
- It's down pouring again. Oh joy!
- I yelled, "Ouch my aching ovaries!".
- Toaster strudel, how I love thee.
- Bang, bang- What an awful sound.
- Think you know me? Nobody does.
- All laundry's done. Well sort of...
- Another book read, not my autobiography.
- Just in time, the monthly breakup.