Member since December, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
Gone with the Wind
Right now, I'm reading:
Facebook. My life only allows time for reading in status update quantities.
Latest Memoir (of 99):
Teach spell check to flag 'pubic'.
- Teach spell check to flag 'pubic'.
- Corporate life is high school repeated!
- No phones in pockets when peeing.
- Save tears for behind locked doors.
- Kicked my ass up the ladder.
- Our debt created my work ethic.
- Bill collectors force me to work.
- Love, life, family in my lens.
- Finding beauty in the old, abandoned.
- Taking photos inspired by real life.
- Love. Family. Events. Places. Life. Faces.
- I wag the dog for money.
- Wordsmith: another name for human dictionary.
- Sometimes profit from others' tragedy. disturbing.
- Literally need BS degree for PR.