Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
"Rebecca" or maybe "A Wrinkle In Time" ... tough call ....
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
home, in my car, on a blanket, in my hammock ... :)
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Blaze your own trail. Ignore idiots.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Fly Me To The Moon
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
my best friend
Right now, I'm reading:
Game of Thrones, The Time Quintet by Madeleine L'Engle, Fifty Shades of Grey, 11/22/63
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Getting a flat tire as I run out of gas while driving to the airport to leave on the perfect vacation. (did I mention I was running late for my flight?)
In bed I like to read:
news, great stories, books that I can't put down.
Latest Memoir (of 563):
Digital scavenger hunt list starts here!
- Digital scavenger hunt list starts here!
- Digital scavenger hunt for Sixers, yes?
- Yep. It's official. I'm a dorkazoid.
- He calls my love handles "Squish"...
- Another dark cloud, another close call.
- Her tears leave my cheeks wet.
- My new favorite word is transginger.
- There's not enough time in today.
- Train: fine. Barking dog: &@!$ no!
- No. Nope. Uh-uh.. You heard me.
- She lies down; I blow up!
- My lack of sign's a sign.
- Racing mind spurs massive brain cramp.
- Worries wash away, soaking in silence.
- Dimes today are like yesterday's pennies.