dadasharkMember since January, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 20):
Children with mature bodies aren't adults.
- Children with mature bodies aren't adults.
- Children are selfish, adults are not.
- Change that makes sense? Keep it!
- Happily ever after, but after what?
- Happinest is free, but wealth isn't.
- Hang the bulls eye after shooting?
- Cling to it and loose it.
- Give it away to keep it.
- Sincere love hates what is evil.
- Sincere love clings to the good.
- Shoot first, then paint bulls eye.
- Weather veins no substitue for compasses.
- Cross replaced with a wind vein.
- Finest things I've done were fun.
- Every generation believes they invented sex.