Member since December, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Right now, I'm reading:
The Rook by Daniel O'Malley
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 51):
Never seen the sun shine brighter.
- Never seen the sun shine brighter.
- Outta sight, outta mind? Inevitable imagination.
- My Life: inspired by actual events.
- Love would be senseless without you.
- I'm slowly turning into a reptile.
- Pollen Yellow should be Crayola color.
- Rise together. Believe in one another.
- Chocolate milk and peanut butter Cheerios.
- You are beautiful. Yes, you are.
- I'm just here for the food.
- The nights can't hide the days.
- Not good with the in between.
- Anticipation is greater than real thing.
- This is why I don't cry...
- "Sometimes you feel like a nut...".