Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Don't sweat it. Sign the loan.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Goo Goo Dolls- Iris.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
choosing the lesser evil
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Grocery stands, bookstores, train stations, bus stops.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Count of Monte Cristo/Atlas Shrugged
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 2520):
Making points from back stab weapons.
- Making points from back stab weapons.
- Host to many. Hostage to none.
- Pinned hopes high. Should've used nails.
- Good posturing straightened out awkward position.
- Brain's bubbling cauldron is quietly overflowing.
- Lifetime of contradictions and therefore, deductions.
- Having the mother of all days.
- Tightly wrapped in cellophane. Self preservation.
- This must be how popcorn feels.
- What is this?! Feeling like my(old)self?!
- Sweetly surprised by a thoughtful friend.
- Joust. Tanks. Welcome. Sir. Prize. Won.
- Several kinds of silence bind us.
- Tottering between childhood dreams and goals.
- Seems like seven layers of nonsense.