columbinaMember since April, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 52):
Even in death, you're my world.
- Even in death, you're my world.
- Mom died. Still have summer homework.
- My father from love, not sperm.
- Thunder storms make me feel secure.
- Singing "Hey Delilah" from 1000mi away.
- I hate him for raping her.
- Tomorrow: five months officially, eleven un-.
- On high horse; afraid of heights.
- Seeing my sweetie after girls' night.
- 'Love' doesn't always mean IN love.
- Best guy friend helps every time.
- Like food too much for Anorexia.
- Sylvia Plath, what were you thinking?
- Half price prom dress fits beautifully!
- Over four months. Still haven't kissed.