Member since September, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
You can't, you're way too old.
- You can't, you're way too old.
- Onlysixwords, need more spaces.
- Being deaf to critic's snores, productive.
- Fingers work, mind flys, heart soars.
- Back in the studio, magic happens.
- Gave up Job, got real work.
- Never worked so hard at "easy".
- Getting back to the studio, artistically.
- Boehner, Bama, Reid, the markets sneeze.
- Do, not say: Act, not promise.
- Bothered, baulked, broken, bought, bifurcated, Becked.
- Tea Partiers, duped by the Palinistas.
- Maybe if I were, I would.