Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Short stories, magazines or recipes. Novels keep me up too late!
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Next life, remember -- no law school!
- Next life, remember -- no law school!
- When will it be my turn?
- Do small things with great love.
- Life with an addict was hard.
- You, loyal? I don't think so!
- At 35 years, I grew up.
- Why do fools fall in love?
- You: Less insightful than I. Damn!
- You: Less insightful than I thought.
- Will it matter in 100 years?
- Hemingway wrote my six word memoir.
- Happiness is fleeting - depression hangs around.