Member since May, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 225):
Crossing my fingers, wishing on stars.
- Crossing my fingers, wishing on stars.
- I’ll let you think you’re right.
- Chewing in time to the music.
- Weeks into semester...Finally unwrapping textbook.
- Hungry but dining hall's too far.
- Sugar, caffeine, anything to stay awake.
- Funny thing is, youth feels old.
- Don't let loose on the road.
- You will learn to live again.
- Passport photos are just naturally awkward.
- Finding Out On Facebook
- Just can't help being hopelessly hopeful.
- Secret meanings in mix CD tracks.
- Only 20-year-old in pediatric waiting room.