clasbaMember since October, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Don't be so god damn stupid.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Hmm, I'm not sure.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Love gives me hope.
In bed I like to read:
I don't read in bed. I sleep. That's what beds are for.
My favorite story of all time is:
The stories my boyfriend tells me.
Right now, I'm reading:
The screen in front of me.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Drunk On You by Luke Bryan.<3
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My boyfriend, Skyler.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Baby, don't give up on me.
- Baby, don't give up on me.
- You're the reason I smile; always.
- You're my forever, I just know.
- Heads you're mine; Tails I'm yours.
- Trust nobody but yourself; no hurt.
- Sometimes, music doesn't even help me.
- You don't know me. Shut up.
- You're the one I'll never forget.
- You're weird. I love you. Alot.
- I'm the girl you'll never forget.
- Never take lovers for granted, ever.
- Found my fish in the sea.
- Being strong when life really sucks.