Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Whatever happens to be closest.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
People continually stepping on my toes (literally) and not noticing.
My favorite story of all time is:
Or Lloyd Alexander's "Timecat"
Or something I have yet to read . . .
Right now, I'm reading:
A lot of books. Most actively being Ellis Peters' "One Corpse Too Many: the Chronicles of Brother Cadfael."
Latest Memoir (of 77):
Living a life I thought undreamable.
- Living a life I thought undreamable.
- Happier days are harder to find.
- Time away from writing brings insanity.
- Finally. December brings ice and snow.
- Waiting and wading through rain-drenched days.
- Doing Haikus cues whimsical blue's news.
- He leaves and I miss him.
- Finding little to think or write.
- Trying to fail and perpetually succeeding.
- Face for radio, voice for miming.
- Found someone worth explaining myself to.
- My ghosts dressed up like shadows.
- Older? Yes. Any wiser? Still waiting.
- Birthday. Halloween. Just another amazing weekend.
- Should I change just to change?