Member since April, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Want to be Famous? Write on!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Latest Memoir (of 215):
Managing my Aspergers decade by decade.
- Managing my Aspergers decade by decade.
- You are the Future. Invest wisely.
- Encyclopedia Britanica, that was my Google.
- Old Farmers Almanace was Dad's Google.
- Oracle at Delphi was Granddad's Google.
- Good luck landing that first job.
- Born. Got crazy. Wised up. Dying.
- Smile sweetly, then ignore unwarranted advice.
- "My baby" were mom's last words.
- Mother, I miss you -Love, Son.
- Did what he had to do.
- I write words, not paint pictures.
- Head West. Pitch In. Feel Good.
- Grok why others make popular list.
- Geezer gardener pummels pathetic punk burglar.