Member since June, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Don't change a thing. Live stupid.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
"No, wait, I was supposed to go the other way, wasn't I?"
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Wherever words are found.
In bed I like to read:
Nope. That's where I sleep. Period.
Right now, I'm reading:
'Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close," by Jonathan Safran Foer and "How Can You NOT Laugh at a Time Like This?" by Carla Ulbrich.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"Telegraph Road," by Mark Knopfler, performed by Dire Straits.
Latest Memoir (of 22):
Complication: One-way ticket only $204. Huh.
- Complication: One-way ticket only $204. Huh.
- Didn't bottle lightning. Just shot it.
- Reminiscing. First flight. She was fearless.
- Seven minutes of euphoria and science.
- Red rover, red rover. You're there.
- Ready for seven minutes of terror.
- I drink, AA people still inspire.
- Banjo eyeing me. Bad banjo. No.
- I danced, two weeks ago tomorrow.
- Fished for sturgeon moon. Caught it.
- Guess I'll go shoot the moon.
- Montana made me write. Or left.
- Years later, wanted to kiss her.
- Smug. Apparently, that's the new me.
- Dog-sitting. Not fun. So I've heard.