Member since November, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
a tale of triumph, tribulation, and unsolicited theories on the meaning of life.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
interesting blogs, fiction, and cleverly crafted non-fiction.
In bed I like to read:
pretty much everything i read.
My favorite story of all time is:
perhaps a tie between So Far From God, The Great Gatsby, and Me Talk Pretty One Day
Right now, I'm reading:
a book to make me feel better, and a book of collected types of writing.
Latest Memoir (of 14):
She took a chance, growing me.
- She took a chance, growing me.
- Like always, I give him more.
- So, why not take the plunge?
- Through ups and downs, thanks mom.
- Shout or whisper, you don't listen.
- Less sex, more food: bad policy.
- Sometimes, I think you care. Sometimes.
- Doomed to a life of disappointment.
- One day, I'll wirelessly upload life.
- Just so tired of sleeping alone.
- Heartbroken, lost appetite. my greatest diet.
- Goodbye home, but Incipit Vita Nova.