cheesegrl280Member since November, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Forgetting something or messing up.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
FML, ItMadeMyDay, Twitter..
In bed I like to read:
Nancy Drew, Sarah Dessen books, My Sisters Keeper, basically mysteries and fiction for teens- teens have THE best books! Oh, and My new fave book series revolving around 6 words... :-)
My favorite story of all time is:
oohh.... i don't know. I love every thing aforementioned, plus more!!! It is freakin hard to pick a fave!
Right now, I'm reading:
Nancy Drew and rereading Not quite what i was planning!
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Trying to make every moment count.
- Trying to make every moment count.
- Want war? No. Do they? No.
- Daily, unexpected gifts. Tag, you're it!
- WANTED: true love to last forever.
- He's always on my mind, 24/7.
- I wouldn't wanna live anywhere else.
- We'll go far, but far together.
- No one should be left behind.
- The Kitchen: A place for memories.
- When your world falls down, cook.
- My Mom is my travel buddy!
- Lived, Loved, and Laughed with Her.
- Moment with macaroni, Moment in Bliss.
- Promises made need to be kept.
- Small cup. Lotta dessert. Big mess.