Member since February, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
the lfe of the eating disordered.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
secret vespers, cassette from my ex, last nights party, nylon, Mortofied, FOUND, post secret, blogs.
In bed I like to read:
wasted, catcher and the rye, the perks of being a wallflower, heavier than heaven, crank, fear and loathing in las vegas, and recently the twilight series.
My favorite story of all time is:
the story of Kurt Cobain's life
Right now, I'm reading:
sadly nothing :(
Latest Memoir (of 10):
Everything i own smells of you.
- Everything i own smells of you.
- Your scent, my shirt, hours later.
- Your cigarette kisses make me weak.
- Your intensity matches mine so perfectly.
- Kept him warm with my body.
- Backseat kiss, my heart is yours.
- Your crazy fits to mine perfectly.
- Learned to eat to throw up.
- Eat to just throw it up.
- Starve. shrink. binge. throw up. repeat.