Member since December, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In said scenario I more than likely
A. Just dropped, spilled, or broke something
B. Walked into, tripped, or stubbed something
C. A good song came on and I started some kind of sing-a-long.
In bed I like to read:
The inside of my eyelids.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 58):
Br(e)aking down's no longer an option.
- Br(e)aking down's no longer an option.
- Fear->reassurance->comfort->satisfaction->shame-> lonesome.
- Broken down alpha-character, exposed sensitivities.
- Ahh, I'm back. Commence daily sixing!
- Easter's restricting blowing steam at gym>:|.
- I want it: all or nothing.
- Incomprehensible sports jibberish, "f**k you, coach.".
- Vacation from sixes, how about reality?
- Front porch. No shoes. Tank top.
- Not sure of the lines' divide.
- Not what there is to lose.
- What is still to be accomplished?
- "Someday... You guys lub each other.".
- Faces similar to yours sink hearts.
- ISO: co. 4vid, drnkng, brd gmng.