Member since July, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
don't take too much time planning
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
anywhere there's life. ppl don't need to talk to tell a story
Right now, I'm reading:
the views of metaphysics
Latest Memoir (of 90):
I think, and therefore I am.
- I think, and therefore I am.
- Truly, only REAL love requires sacrifice.
- The soul and figure to match.
- More than "At right time" guy.
- Empty space is still a place.
- I progress slowly. Speeding now necessary.
- She's my blackboard. Loves my writing.
- The result of gaining significant insight.
- Let there be more to share.
- Individualizing our volume, silence spoke louder.
- Reach for Universe. Sky has mimits.
- Remind yourself of your personal goals.
- Sought self. Unsuccessful until, she spoke.
- Excited to see what will transpire.
- Taking a break from the norm.