Member since July, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Awkward child of complex, artsy family.
Came out. Feel pretty, witty, gay.
Lost dreams of acting, found again.
Internship now, what happens next year?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
PostSecret, The Onion, Date Wrecks, LiveJournal (it still exists!).
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
I'm still very taken with Everything is Illuminated.
Right now, I'm reading:
Just finished Life of Pi. Brilliant. On to...One Hundred Years of Solitude? So much on the to read list.
Latest Memoir (of 24):
Getting really good at never unpacking.
- Getting really good at never unpacking.
- Won't remember, "I was mostly sad.".
- One step back in slip-resistant shoes.
- Single life is okay (exception: thunderstorms).
- Safety net secure. One, two, three...
- Strummed. Cooked. Earned calloused, garlicky fingers.
- Awaiting mojitos on patios, romance, sundresses.
- Remember, years pass day by day.
- 2011: More pies in more faces.
- I could get used to her.
- Out of sight, mind, facebook feed.
- 26. Still screaming, "What's goin' on?".
- Hobby became job. Seeking new hobby.
- Been here before, remember that tree.
- Quit vegetarianism, confirmed lesbianism, conquering perfectionism.