Member since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 287):
Window of opportunity in wrong room.
- Window of opportunity in wrong room.
- Elderly: the evil twin of old.
- Weekend's thought process unencumbered by underwear.
- Deposed despots indisposed by being billeted.
- Wrested laurels. Now resting on them.
- Sense an excuse in the making.
- Billet required billeting soldiers in billet.
- Life turned green. I floored it.
- Good, but better still eludes me.
- Tempus Puget. I'm on Seattle time.
- The Biblical know = Catholic no-no.
- Avoiding near occasions of sin… not.
- Carpe tedium. I've seized the boring.
- One ellipsis away from a chiropractor.
- To do to done. Ta da!